Thank you to our community for the unprecedented support! We are pausing orders as we scale our operations to keep up with demand. We’re actively working with manufacturers to start making DragonSkin™ booties with them instead of assembling by hand. To express interest and be notified of when we resume please fill out this form here.
- Free Shipping on all orders in the continental US
- 1% of every purchase will be donated to nonprofits dedicated to the well-being of our oceans and the people who use them
- All of our DragonSkin Booties come with an embroidered, water-resistant carrying bag
- See chart for sizing
- Booties not fitting well? Not happy with the feel? We want to make sure DragonSkin is a purchase you’ll love so let us know within 30 days of receiving your booties and we’ll work to make it right
- Secure: Reef-type bootie covering an estimated 80% of the foot with stingray-resistant materials. For more details, see our testing methods page!
- Composition: Thick rubber sole, with 2 mm thick neoprene on top and sides, covered with protective material.
- Comfort: Soft, flexible, neoprene with a pull on closure make this bootie easy to put on and take off. Flat seams help prevent chafing and keep your feet comfortable for long periods.
- Grip: The bottom of the bootie is a textured, rubber grip soft sole which helps provide grip, protects you from rough terrain, and adds long life to the sole.
- Durable: Extremely durable, yet flexible bootie for all watersports and outdoor activities in, on, and around the water.
- Use: For surfing, boogie boarding, swimming, or just playing in the water! Can also be worn under snorkel or dive fins, or as lightweight water shoes for kayaking or paddle boarding.
- Patent Pending Technology: Unique design balances protection and user comfort.