Thank you to our community for the unprecedented support! We are pausing orders as we scale our operations to keep up with demand. To express interest and be notified of when we resume please fill out this form here.
Testing Performed on Round Stingrays
- These booties were designed and tested with Round Stingrays.
- Round Stingrays are the most common source of stingray injury in Southern California, but they are not the only dangerous species of stingray.
- The exact level of protection provided against other species is unknown.
- Please see our Product Liability Disclaimer for more detail.
- Free Shipping on all orders in the continental US
- 1% of every purchase will be donated to nonprofits dedicated to the well-being of our oceans and the people who use them
- All of our DragonSkin Booties come with an embroidered, water-resistant carrying bag
- See chart for sizing
- Booties not fitting well? Not happy with the feel? We want to make sure DragonSkin is a purchase you’ll love so let us know within 30 days of receiving your booties and we’ll work to make it right
- Secure: Traditional bootie covering an estimated 50% of the bootie with stingray-resistant materials. For more details, see our testing methods page!
Composition: 3 mm thick neoprene, half covered with squares of protective material.
- Comfort: Soft, flexible, four-way super-stretch neoprene make this bootie easy to take on and off. Flat seams help prevent chafing and keep your feet comfortable for long periods.
- Grip: The bottom of the bootie is coated with a thermal applied poly coating which helps provide grip and long life to the sole.
- Durable: Tough, yet stretchy bootie for all watersports and outdoor activities in, on, and around the water.
- Use: For surfing, boogie boarding, swimming, or just playing in the water! Can also be worn under snorkel or dive fins, or as lightweight water shoes for kayaking or paddle boarding.
- Patent Pending Technology: Unique design balances protection and user comfort.